Our mission is to promote the Kingdom of God to Ethiopian and Eritrean immigrants—who reside in the Indianapolis area—through the teaching and preaching of the infallible Word of God.
Our vision is to see believers become devoted followers of Jesus Christ by conforming themselves to his likeness and being ready to serve him according to the grace and gifts given to them.
- The Bible is the only infallible guide for our faith and life
- Jesus Christ is the center of our life and ministry
- Everyone is called to serve, not to be served
- We are committed to devoting ourselves to prayer, fasting, reading Scripture and continuous fellowship with other fellow believers
- The Church is the God’s primary instrument to bring salvation for the lost
- We are committed to the private and corporate worship of God
- We are also committed to learn from the Word of God how to best build and strengthen a strong and covenantal bond between husband and wife (man and woman only) and to the development of vital relationships between parents, children, and siblings.